To register for the race, please go to this page 151miglia.it/login and register on the site or login. You can access the reserved dashboard and start filling out the registration form for the 151 Miglia. The form must be completed exclusively online and in all its parts. A boat is not officially registered until payment of the fee. Also remember to upload online all mandatory documents no later than the expiry date indicated in the Notice of Regatta (click here to view the bdr).
Registrations remain open until the maximum quota of pre-registered, fixed at 250 boats. A boat cannot be considered officially registered until the fee has been paid. Remember that, after the date of 1 May will be applied a surcharge of 25% on the registration fee and can not be guaranteed the berth on departure and/ or arrival. Once reached the maximum number of participants (250) you have until May 15 to apply for registration in the waiting list, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organizing Committee, at its sole discretion, may decide to accept boats on the waiting list. In this case it will be the Regatta Secretariat to send confirmation of the registration email.
Registration remains open until the maximum number of pre-registrations, this year set at 250 boats, is reacheds. A boat is not considered to be officially registered until the registration fee is paid in full. Please remember that from 1 May a 25% surcharge will be applied to the registration fee and there is no guaranteed mooring at the point of departure and/or arrival. Once the maximum number of participants (250) has been reached, you have until May 15 to apply for the waiting list by sending an email to email@example.com. The Organising Committee may, at its sole discretion, decide to accept boats from the waiting list. In this case, it will be the Regatta Secretariat that will send an email as confirmation of registration.
Boats with the following valid measurement certificates are eligible for the regatta:
- Class ORC (International or Club) with a minimum 9.00 m LH/LOA..
- Class IRC (standard or simplified) with a minimum 9.00 m LH/LOA..
- Class ORC (category Racer, Cruiser/Racer, Double-Handed, Grand Cruiser and IOR Legend).
- Class IRC with LH/LOA of less than 18.29 m.
- Class IRC Over 60’ (18,29 mt IMA).
The following documents must be uploaded to the website to complete the registration process:
- A copy of a valid measurement certificate;
- A list of crew members together with valid FIV membership cards and medical certificates for each Italian crew member;
- A copy of the insurance coverage with the date of expiration of the policy and a maximum amount of not less than 1.5 million Euro; in any case, each boat must have insurance coverage that takes into consideration the value of the boats involved in the regatta and the damage they may possibly cause to other competitors;
- A responsibility statement to be completed using the appropriate form available in the members’ area or from the following link: link
- A copy of the advertising licence if the boat is sponsored;
- ORC/GC class declaration form for boats entered in this category to be completed using the appropriate form available in the members’ area or from the following link: link
To download the Notice of Race and Regatta Instructions, go to the Home Page of the website or click on the heading “info” in the menu. The Sailing Instructions will be available about 10-15 days prior to the race.
The registration fees (non-refundable) are as follows:
- 440 euro for LOA/LH of less than or equal to 12.50 metres;
- 770 euro for LOA/LH greater than 12.50 metres;
- 990 euro for LOA/LH greater than 16.00 metres;
- 1650 euro for LOA/LH greater than 18.29 metres.
The registration fee can be paid to the following account by means of a bank transfer: IBAN: IT98I0103072210000000484515 BIC: PASCHI IT MMCDP Banca: Monte dei Paschi di Siena Agenzia di Castiglione della Pescaia (GR) Account holder: Yacht Club Punta Ala
Payment must be made by 1 May 2023. Payment can be completed after this date, however registration fees will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
Moorings are free of charge and guaranteed at the start and finish until the 151st boat has registered and full payment has been received. A boat is not considered to be officially registered until the registration fee is paid in full. Moorings are assigned by the Organising Committee. Moorings at the start and finish cannot be guaranteed for those boats that have registered and paid the relative fees but are not on the list of the first 151 boats. In this case, the crews are responsible for booking a mooring in the ports of reference or in the nearest ports (Viareggio, Cala de’ Medici, Scarlino).
The MMSI code is the identifier of the AIS device (class B) which all boats must have on board in accordance with the “World Sailing Offshore Special Regulations” (OSR) and kept operational for the entire regatta.